TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER FOR DF DOLPHIN, DATAFISHER TRAINING AND COMMUNICATION PLATFORM (SaaS)
Datafisher is looking for a leader of our Cloud-based Learning & Communication platform (Df Dolphin). This person will be responsible for ensuring that the cloud infrastructure and application that power our cloud services are built to the highest standards and best practices. This person will collaborate on a daily basis with our customers, programmers, support and sales staff. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of technical and non-technical skills.
This position will report to the CEO and will receive direct reports in the future as operations grow. As the company is growing and invests further in this area, there will be room for innovation and growth for a knowledgeable, hands-on, collaborative and energetic individual.
The employment would start in January 2017. Applications should be sent to email@example.com in by 7th December 2016.
- Building, maintaining and executing a strategy for all elements of the DF Dolphin/Cloud technology infrastructure in partnership with the teams
- Designing the architecture, prioritizing, coordinating and communicating the choice of technologies necessary to ensure a highly secure yet usable computing environment. Including among others user interface & experience, identity & access management and technical security
- Collaborating with other members of the technical architecture community to ensure successful implementation of the DF Dolphin/Cloud strategy.
- Ensuring that development tools are optimized, fine-tuned and integrated into operational procedures
- Interfacing with HR systems such as SAP, Successfactors, etc.
- Collaborating with client CIO functions when needed
- Leading the development of policies, standards & baselines to ensure a consistent, user friendly and secure infrastructure
- Working to identify and cultivate strong relationships with members of the user and development organizations
- Leading, managing & growing a team
Skills & Experience
- Over five years of experience in large companies (over EUR 0,5 billion turnover).
- Over three years of experience in Cloud-related services
- Experience with design & architecture using modern design patterns in a cloud environment
- Broad technical knowledge of Cloud and IT Infrastructure services, including security, directory services, identity management, networks, systems, storage, databases, PKI, VPN, SSO, federation services, PHP, etc.
- An understanding of modern development processes, e.g. agile development etc
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Understanding intranets and corporate communication technology & techniques
- Must possess great oral and written communication skills in English; Finnish and Swedish are an advantage.
- Ability to communicate complicated technical issues to clients, programmers and colleagues
- Experience with managing people and team building
- University (master) degree in Technology/Science or Business is a must
Datafisher is a company that has a strong background in online corporate training. Because the market is shifting, Datafisher has shifted from pure project-based services to cloud-based SaaS services. Datafisher works mainly with the top 100 companies in the Nordic region. Our mission is to make both change and doing the right thing easier for our clients’ personnel and stakeholders through digital and measurable training & communication. Therefore, we aim to apply and develop cutting-edge technology and techniques to help our clients to better manage change and to support doing the right thing!
We are located in the center of Helsinki in one of the most exciting and developing surroundings in Finland. We are a multicultural company, and our office language is English. We do not care where you come from – whether the East or West, North or South – but we are interested in where you are willing to go with us. We do not believe in stereotypes, and we want to be positively surprised. If you are willing to be part of an exciting and fulfilling journey supporting a Finnish small company (we are less than 10) to pivot, grow and go international, and if you find that these responsibilities and skills describe who you are, then we are the right place for you.